- Mounts Underneath so there is no loss of cargo space.
- Doubles the range of most truck models.
- More usable fuel; sides and bottom are tapered toward the sending unit so that all fuel is used.
- High Impact Rock Shield is optional.
- Easy installation – especially when compared to in-the-bed tanks.
- Utilizes existing factory sending unit, fill neck and vent lines.
- Fuel Gauge requires no modifications and will still perform a normal reading as before.
- Looks like it is an OEM Part; will not easily draw attention to itself at a dealership to cause warranty issues.
- 5 Year Warranty / 80,000Km
- “Midship” mounts underneath. In-The-Bed does not, takes up cargo space.
- On Crew Cab Models, TITAN’s Capacity is at least 10% more than transfer flow’s (“midship”)
- Flat sides, bottom & sharp, angular corners mean liters of fuel are not accessible.
- No Shields are available.
- Model-for-model transfer flow is much harder to install.
- “Midship” utilizes factory sending unit.
- Analog readings are not as accurate as TITAN’s.
- When seen under the truck it is obviously not OEM. It draws attention to itself.
- 3 Year Warranty / 48,000Km
This is a 51 Gallon / 193 Litre Extra Heavy Duty cross-linked polyethylene fuel tank. Tank comes complete with powder-coated steel mounting strap set, rubber mounting bushings, vent hoses, rollover safety vent valve, seals and required clamps. Has a greater fuel capacity than a standard crew cab tank being 80 liters extra. The tank is fixed in the Original Mounting positions where as other tanks on the market are mounted to the chassis, which overtime leads to fatigue cracks in tank. Being Made Out Of Polyethylene It Will Not Rust Internally. For models 1999-2007 Ford Crew Cab Short Bed Compare Features